Timber decking can become old and worn over time. It may lose its colour, crack, or warp. If you have an old timber deck, you may consider replacing it with a new one.
If your deck is more than 20 years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it. While a new deck can be a significant investment, it can also add value to your home and provide you with years of enjoyment.
If you are unsure when to replace your timber decking, here’s the post you can read.
Some issues to consider when deciding whether or not to replace your old timber deck:
1. The wood is rotting or decaying.
2. The deck is sagging or otherwise not level.
3. The railing is loose or wobbling.
4. The deck surface is splintered or cracked.
5. The size of the deck. If the deck is too small or too large for your needs, it may be time to upgrade, downgrade or replace it.
If you’re noticing any of these problems, it’s time to start thinking about replacing your old deck. A new deck can add beauty and value to your home, so it’s worth doing it right. Contact MS Deck Repairs today if you need help.
When you’re ready to start shopping for a new deck, be sure to keep these critical factors in mind:
1. The size of the deck.
2. The type of material you want.
3. The style of the deck.
4. The budget you have for the project.
Once you know what you want, it’s time to compare prices and choose the right deck for your home.